Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Snow Day Survival 2: Oatmeal and Washing Dishes

Oats are one of the coolest textures and we love to play with whole oats, ground oats, and water to create lots of textures! Recently, the Bug has been into making shakers- we have lots of containers with lids so he will fill a container, get me to help put the lid on and then shake to his delight! Oats work well for this!

The Bug has recently been going through lots of brain leaps and is beginning to put together processes so we decided to try out washing dishes in the sensory table! He mostly ate the sponge (the soap made me a little weary but I used a drop to make the bubbles) but he did watch me and I caught him trying again a few days later!


Splashing in the water is a favorite pastime so we did lots of that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment