Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pajama Project Sunday: Slide Painting!

Ok so the Bug didn't do this one in his pajamas but it has been really warm lately so we did it in his swim suit! I prepared the materials before he got up- we used 3 colors of paint because that's how many paper plates I grabbed... You could easily do more or less without a problem! I tapped the long paper to the slide and rolled the balls around in the paint a bit to get it started.

The Bug climbed right up and started rolling the balls down the slide!


I knew it was going to be cool but hadn't thought about the balance aspect- The Bug stood on the top step and had to work on his balance to roll the balls down the slide.


It would work well with any type of ball through we used textured balls.


It wasn't all that messy for the Bug though he did grab my shirt with his paint covered hand but it was warm enough that we hosed off afterwards!



PS- Happy Mother's Day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment