Thursday, October 16, 2014

Exploring Magnets!

It can be really hard to get anything done with a mobile kiddo who can also be a little clingy at times so I'm constantly looking for things to keep him engaged in the kitchen while I make breakfast, clean the kitchen up, and such.

Playing with Tupperware was great for a while but now the lower oven that slides open is WAY more fun... So I've given him new bowls and spoons every morning and end up almost killing myself tripping over them since he uses them to scoot across the floor...

Enter the magnet board! I thought I'd try this out small scale with just a few magnets before I go crazy. So I grabbed two magnets we had that were large enough not to be choking hazards and set them up. The Bug crawled right over and grabbed them!
He heard the camera click... Such a ham!

He couldn't quite figure out how to get them to stick but in his defense, the board isn't super sticky...



No comments:

Post a Comment