Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pull and Tug Box

So we have a lot of boxes (if you have a baby, you do too unless you cloth diaper!) so I'm always looking for ways to use them! This is what I call a pull and tug box.

I covered my box with fabric beforehand (I cover all of my diaper boxes). I gathered ribbons I had and a pair of adult scissors- I recommend doing this away from kids!

I poked holes in both sides of the box not necessarily keeping them even (if I had tried, they wouldn't be anyway!) then tied the ribbons with big enough knots that they couldn't be pulled all the way through the box.

This is one side finished. The other side looks similar but the ribbons aren't lined up!

You can somewhat see the criss crossing ribbons here.

The Bug had fun with it but I'm glad it wasn't expensive. He isn't into pulling things (Other than my hair and the cats' fur...) but this would be great for a child who pulls out all the wipes and such!



No comments:

Post a Comment