Thursday, December 4, 2014

Peel and Stick Pictures

The Bug is finally reaching the point where if I do something, he will try to repeat it which has opened a whole new world of activity options (but he still puts everything in his mouth so I have to watch that...) I wanted to do a sticky paper activity and seeing as we had just gotten 6 inches of snow, (and I had white felt...) we tried some peel and stick snowmen! 
I precut out the circles and drew the face and buttons on both side of those circles. First I put on one of the snowmen and tried to get the Bug to do the same but he was more interested in peeling off the snowman I had put on so we put both snowmen on the paper so that he could peel and stick.

He was interested in the contact paper (bought in the shelf liner section at just about anywhere!)

The he realized the snowmen were a fun texture too!

Then he decided to stick them back on!

This activity lasted for a LONG time compared to what normally happens with my super mobile 10-month old (seriously, never encourage your child to walk before they're like 2...) and once he was done, we peeled it off the lid and used it as decoration on the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment